Saturday, April 10, 2010

Perfect Fit...

Love at first Sight...
You know when you get that feeling that God is posting the most obvious signs right in front of your face. Its like neon arrows, blinking, saying >>>> THIS WAY<<<<! Well I got one of those "hello! over here" type of signs tonight. The story begins about a year ago when I started begging my mother, like a homeless person on a street corner, for a puppy. At first, it was just a phase that I was going through. Knowing I wanted a puppy, but knew I wasn't really in a place where I could care for one. This phase has since circled back around the passed few months. This could be due to the fact that 1. I live alone. 2. I need something to care for other than my self in my life right now and 3. They are just so darn cute. And so many more reasons that I could go on for hours. Due to the return of the puppy madness around my apartment, I have been searching/researching different breeds, food, shelter, vets ect. online. I finally decided that I am undeniably a big dog person. I just don't see myself putting a dog in a purse and walking out the door. Please picture this, because it's a pretty funny mental picture if you know me. Anyways, I am pretty set on German Shepherd. Lots of exercise,playful, and durable! Just like me. I have done endless searches on the internet, at adoption and rescue agencies. None of these puppies just stood out as "THE ONE". I figured it would be in my best intrest to hold off until I saw one I just HAD to have. Tonight everything was clicking, I was browsing the local adoption website and there she was, #1 on the list. The most adorable perfect puppy I have ever seen! (INSERT BIG BLINKING NEON ARROW HERE) Her name is Jill. If that isn't a sign I don't know what is. She is a full bred German Shepherd, neutered and shots already started. If I wasn't obsessed with the idea already. I AM NOW! She is "THE ONE" and I gotta get her! God said so! :) So wish me luck on my application! Sorry Mom... 


Check out little Jilly Jr. here >>> www.adoptapet.com/pet3642454.html





2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!
    I hope you get her! Just think...she's going to be the dog that's
    good @ all sports just like her mama!
    And I'm sure the puppy obsession didn't help when you
    saw that pic of us and daisy on fb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww she's cute! i hope you get her jilly! are you going to change her name or keep it as Jill?

    ReplyDelete