Sunday, February 14, 2010

George.




GEORGE
      If I could peg the dissolution of the world today on one person or group of people, it would be on the Lydians. 700 B.C. is when it all started to go down hill. Who and what are the Lydians you ask. They are the whole reason 95% of people are stressed right to their cores.(An exaggerated piece of data don't quote me). Money. They invented it. But for reasons closer to this day in age I am just gonna blame it on good ol George W... Washington that is. Gah! We can't blame EVERYTHING on the Bush administration. George is on the dollar bill. Something that I have very few of these days. Being on my own isn't quite the glamorous life I had in mind. The whole no job and no money thing got old OOOO about 3 weeks ago. They say money doesn't buy you happiness, but it is sure a whole lot more fun. I never realized how much not having any money can paralyze you. I know what you are thinking ... DUH. But really. Think about how much less stressful our lives would be without that nagging pain or thrill of having or not having money.  You get what you need and want. 
1.No national debt. 
2.No taxes. 
3.No overdrawn notices.
4. No loans for school. 
5. No need for insurance. 
6.. Less violence. 
7. Everyone would be happy. Pure bliss. 
I realize this never would work out. But a girl can dream right.
I really can not do anything around this town especially without using some cash I don't have. No Gas money. No lunches to get out of the house. No sonic runs. and No chasing cowboys at the PBR for a cousins weekend in the city :( So I find my self stuck inside my apartment coming up with some really lame ideas to keep me from getting cabin fever until I find a job. Today's task was pedicure and manicures FO FREE! I figured since tomorrow is Valentines day and all I would treat myself to a little pampering. Then I figured out its really not so much pampering when you have to do it your self! I also realized that my 10 year old little sister is 100 times better at painting nails than I am. But despite my lack of practice I do believe they turned out quite well. 
So until my Valentine, George rolls around I need some free, fun activities to keep me entertained! Let me know your ideas in the comment section! Everyone have a great Valentines day full of love ones and happiness!! If you are looking for some great Valentines jams check out tomorrows blog! 


More  Less Money, More Problems Pictures of the Day






No comments:

Post a Comment