Tuesday, February 2, 2010

M.I.A

Missing:
Silver Digital Camera
Cannon SD 1000
Named "Sassy Flashy"
Filled with lots of great memories
Reward if found!

Today I come to you with horrible news! My trusty ol digital camera, that has been through the best of times and the worst of times has been taken! or just suddenly misplaced in a very great hiding spot! If you know me, you know that this is nothing out of the ordinary for me to lose things. But it has been lost for well over 2 weeks  now . I would lose my ever living mind if it wasn't enclosed inside of my head and attached to my shoulders! But today's task in finding the camera did not turn out as planned. I made a list of what might have happened to it...


M.I.A List
1. The camera fairy took it to camera heaven.
2. I accidentally (in small town fashion) left my truck unlocked  
3. The pot head neighbors to the east stole it
4. My purse ate it and spit it out 
5. It got lost in the move and is desperately seeking me
6. It fell out of my pocket on an adventure somewhere in the United States
7. It is right in front of my face and I have been overlooking it for two weeks. 


Well pray for the latter of the seven. But until then I will not be posting any photos :(. 


On a lighter note. I am an avid music researcher. Well lets just say I love to find new talent that no one has ever heard before. The underground music really fascinates me with the stories of how their love of music has them completely captivated the artist into a dream of making it big and getting their music heard. So one night when I was on youtube, I ran across a 16 year old girl that had a beautiful voice and had a certain spunk to her. She writes her own music and produces her own songs. I remember telling Raelee about her saying this girl is going to be a super star someday. So I started following her music page on facebook and her new music on myspace.  Well today as I was watching American Idol for the first time in about 4 years, the youtube girl shows up on the screen. I literally double take to make sure it is the same girl. Well I was right she is going to be a star. The judges loved her music as much as I do.  So watch out for Tori Kelly in Hollywood cause she made it to the 2nd round!!


1. Check out her music at www.myspace.com/torikelly
2. Watch american idol to see how great of a talent scout I am!
3. If she makes it through to the show make sure to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment