Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Intro

Hello everyone! My name is Jill. My blog is called I'm LISTening...This whole blogging thing is rather new to me. I haven't until lately, had anything to do with any kind of blogs. I now am a faithful reader of several blogs and thought that this would be a great way to focus some of my thoughts. In this blog, I am going to put a fun spin on the things that just happen to cross my mind throughout my day, by channeling them into certain lists or topics. I find myself putting my life in different categories and eventually make lists for everything in my life. I have the "Get Done Today" list, the"Get Done Yesterday" list, the new music list, the today's new favorite things list, "Wow! I am laughing hysterically at and no one is around" list and ect... With each new list and topic I talk about each day, I plan to include pictures or video that help illustrate the importance or the complete randomness of my life. Photography is something I truly enjoy, but am a complete amateur at and continue to learn everyday. I find that since I have decided to start this blog, I have been waking up and taking each moment of my life more serious, looking into the details of the things that make me smile, or puzzle me. If anything this blog will hold me accountable for the way I live my life. So join me as I attempt this thing! I would love to hear what is on your mind or what is #1 on your list

No comments:

Post a Comment