Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No, No, No

 No, No, No     
      One, two, three..... thirty-seven. That is how many people told me NO today. Today was devoted to finding a job. I went through every single physical therapy center in Tulsa. Nope nobody is hiring. The only thing I got was a time to go observe at one PT clinic! Which is more than the thirty-six other places that just plain shut me down. So, I moved on the everything else in Tulsa. I basically filled out applications till my eyes went blue... well blue- er! But, Winston Churchill said it the best "Never, nerver, never give up!" and " Wars are not won by evacuations". These words keep me going! I will find a job and I will keep looking until I do.  


Yes, Yes, Yes
      Not all bad news I promise! Today,I found out that one of my friends and her husband are Preggo! I'm super happy for them! This kid is going to have the time of its life! Not only is it going to be the fastest little kid on the planet but its going to have the best Aunt in the world! So best of luck to you! :) 
      The Sterling College Lady Warriors are now the KCAC conference champions for the 4th season in a row!! I cant tell you how proud of these girls I am. They were just our little munchkins the last couple of years and they have overcome so many injuries to keep prevailing! It is so amazing to watch peoples growth through adversity and I wish I could be there to see more of it!
    

    

1 comment:

  1. Jilly! So glad you have this going on! I finally got you added so everytime I log in I can see your new posts! :o)

    ReplyDelete