Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Jams



    Well, of course I could talk about love today since it IS a day fully devoted to love or I could be a cynic since I haven't had much luck with love lately but that wouldn't change anything. And I still believe in falling head over heels with THE ONE someday, so making this day miserable would just be a waste of day. So instead of wasting this blog talking about guys and love and all that blah blah blah I'll tell you what I do love. 
1. God
2. Immediate and extended family 
3. Friends
4. And MUSIC!
5. and a whole lot of other stuff that will eventually be touched on throughout this blog im sure!


Here are my Love Music Picks for this lovely day.𝄞
To play any of these songs just click on the title. :) Enjoy


1.  You Got Me- Colbie Caillat
2.  Haven't Met You Yet- Michael Buble
3.  I'll Be- Edwin Mcain
4.  I and Love and You- The Avett Brothers
5.  More Than Words- Frankie J
6.  Down ( Candlelight Remix)- Jay Sean
7.  The Way I Am- Ingrid Michaelson
8.  Thinking of You- Katy Perry
9.  Love Somebody Like You- Keith Urban
10. She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5 
11. She Is Love- Parachute
12. By Your Side- Tenth Avenue North
13. Try- Asher Book
14. Like You Do- Angel Taylor
15. Loverboy- Nicolle Galyon-Clawson Check this one out! 


Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Much Love!

1 comment:

  1. i stumbled upon this at work today. made me miss ya lot. hope all is well, i would love to catch up sometime and see how things are going for you. love you jb.

    ReplyDelete