Thursday, February 4, 2010

THE test...

Take Two
Tomorrow is a big day for me. I retake my Athletic Training certification test. I am super nervous again for some reason even though I have studied and know this stuff. Something about it just scares the heck out of me. I really need to pass this thing for so many different reasons...
1. I just spent a LOT of money at a private college to get my degree and well that means nothing without being certified.
2. I need a job BAD!
3. It will definitely help my chances of getting into Physical Therapy school next year.
Anyways, even through all the nerves today one person can always make me feel like I can pull through this. So when I got a super special voice mail from my best friend in Florida, it made all of this studying and worrying so worth it. He reminded me that I AM a Rock Star and I WILL pass this test! Its always great to have that one person that always holds you up. No Matter how down you get on yourself! So, for that I am forever grateful! 

THE Test.. from Jill Boeckman on Vimeo.


Study Break
Basically studying took over my day today, but I found some time to do some laundry! The funny thing about this is that I hardly ever do laundry so it was piling up pretty bad. So I walked over to the laundromat in my apartment complex and threw a couple loads in. While I was waiting I was listening to my Ipod and naturally rocking out. Especially because I was in there by myself! I wasn't paying much attention while I was dancing around singing into a broomstick when another guy walked in! I didn't hear or see him until I turned around. He was just standing there laughing at me! I know he was jealous he couldn't keep up with my moves so I just laughed back. I love being me and not caring what everyone else thinks about me. Sometimes I wish I could do that more often!. ... anybody else have any caught in the moment stories?! Please! Do tell! I would love to hear it!



No comments:

Post a Comment