Thursday, February 4, 2010

★Let It Sprinkle!★

Let It Sprinkle ★ Let It Sprinkle ★ Let It Sprinkle 
    Today was a super gloomy day it sprinkled the entire day. But I woke up early this morning with out the slightest sound of my annoying little alarm clock! I have to make sure I absolutely hate the song that wakes me up in the morning because if one of my favorite songs wakes me up ... well it will no longer hold its title! As I was saying! I woke up determined as ever despite the weather! I did a quick cram session of the material I have learned of the past 4 years and put on the I AM A ROCKSTAR smile and went to take my test! 4 hours later! Completely mentally drained I walked out in the rain and felt so much relief! I literally stood out in the sprinkles for like 5 mins (which is like 2.5 seconds in Jill time) and just remembered how many long and hard hours I have put in to get this far. How many 8 hour soccer games we sat out in the sprinkles/ terenchal rain just praying no one got hurt so we didn't have to get out from under our ponchos! The journey makes the destination so much sweeter. So when I get there its going to be as sweet as American honey!


Tips of the day:
1. Run in the rain. And remember how many times it rained on your parade and then look at where you are now. Enjoy it!
2. Call home! They enjoy your life as much as you do! Let them in.
3. Don't ever loose site of your dreams, no matter how much fog their is!
4. Rock out to Lady Antebellum's new Album "Need You Now"!!!


Picture of the day
This was supposed to be Tulsa's skyline at night but sprinkling+ driving+blackberry camera=

No comments:

Post a Comment